We are a fast-growing start-up Company established in 2016 based in Pickering, Ontario. We have successfully established a strategic relationship with Microsoft and proudly provide Cloud Solutions in Azure and Office 365 to our growing clientele. We offer a blend of standard cloud solutions services, custom application designs and productivity solutions, all of which leverage the Microsoft 365 toolset.
Who we are
In this role reports directly to the CEO and Management team. Serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the Operations Support and serves as a liaison to senior management teams; and oversees special projects.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks: completing multiple reports for project results preparing and updating notes for weekly team project calls, managing multiple calendars of appointments; completing and approving expense reports and liaising with the accounting team on updating and managing billing and expenses, managing correspondence to clients on new developments and services delivered
- Plans, coordinates and communicates arrangements for business travel/client site engagements, to ensure smooth execution, incl including hotel and travel accommodations, meeting space capacities, meals and client engagement activities
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Works closely and effectively with the leadership team to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality with all matters as needed
- Researches prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response to the leadership and Directors of the organisaion.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong work tenure: minimum 3 years of experience supporting senior level Executives
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, and partnership development.
- Must possess the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion.
- Expert-level and confident in: written and verbal communication, use of proper grammar, use of English language, calendaring, and organizational skills
- Ability to take and accurately transcribe meeting minutes
- Ability to track open items from Management Meetings, Committees, and other tasks
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment where priorities may shift to address project or client needs
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
What You’ll Be A Part Of
Lai and Associates is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability or any other characteristic protected by local law.
We provide accommodation if required throughout our recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please let us know by emailing HR@laiandassociates.ca