We are a fast-growing start-up Company established in 2016 based in Pickering, Ontario. We have successfully established a strategic relationship with Microsoft and proudly provide Cloud Solutions in Azure and Office 365 to our growing clientele. We offer a blend of standard cloud solutions services, custom application designs and productivity solutions, all of which leverage the Microsoft 365 toolset.
Who we are
In this role, you will collaborate with our Technical Leads working on client engagements by providing design support for solutions, ensuring that the recommended Cloud applications address the business challenges. In addition, you will be providing ongoing support for the successful definition and delivery of M365 based solutions to our portfolio of growing clients.
- Facilitate client engagement with coordination, solutioning and quality management to ensure the effective delivery of products.
- Collaborate with teams that will work closely with our clients to define requirements and develop solutions for digital engagement projects
- Work with clients to fully leverage the use of their technology portfolio to drive success in their business
- Support customers through the Office 365 migration, upgrades, solutioning, training, onboarding, technical adoption, and business automation processes
- Collaborate with systems administrators to research, plan, design, implement and support existing and emerging 0365 technologies
- Tracks projects and system incidents through to resolution via the support ticket tracking system and the various IT Logs
- Manage clients’ Office 365 and Microsoft Azure portal administration.
- Maintain company MPN and CSP workspaces, including generating and updating Customer Association documentation as needed for tasks completed with Microsoft Cloud Solutions customers.
- Collaborate and supervise project team members to ensure timely delivery of all client commitments.
- 3-5 years experience Office 365 and or Microsoft SharePoint solutions, including onboarding, migration, training and solutioning
- Experience with Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Azure and Microsoft Power platform
- Strong understanding of the Security & Compliance aspects of M365
- Strong knowledge of migration processes, i.e. migrating content from
- on-premises and cloud solutions
- Experience providing adoption training to users of Microsoft 365 products
- Knowledge and experience in creating and running PowerShell scripts for effective analysis, administration, and deployment activities.
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written, with the ability to effectively present technical solutions to various audiences
- Strong technical aptitude and a quick learner with the ability to think outside the box while troubleshooting and providing innovative solutions
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision and in a virtual team environment
- Demonstrate pre-sales/consulting experience is considered a vital asset
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work effectively work under pressure while managing conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Solution-centric approach and customer-oriented attitude.
- Technical writing, including documentation of procedures
- Microsoft Certifications: MCP, MCSA, MCSE or MCITP (an asset)
What You’ll Be A Part Of
Lai and Associates is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability or any other characteristic protected by local law.
We provide accommodation if required throughout our recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please let us know by emailing HR@laiandassociates.ca