We are a fast-growing start-up Company established in 2016 based in Pickering, Ontario. We have successfully established a strategic relationship with Microsoft and proudly provide Cloud Solutions in Azure and Office 365 to our growing clientele. We offer a blend of standard cloud solutions services, custom application designs and productivity solutions, all of which leverage the Microsoft 365 toolset.
Who we are
In this role you will collaborate with our Technical Leads working on client engagements by providing design support for solutions, ensuring that the business challenges are addressed by the Cloud applications that are recommended. You will be providing ongoing support for the successful definition and delivery of Microsoft Power Platform-based solutions to our portfolio of growing clients
- Facilitate client engagement with coordination, solutioning and quality management to ensure the effective delivery of products.
- Collaborate with teams that will work closely with our clients to define requirements and develop solutions for digital engagement projects
- Work with clients to fully leverage the use of their technology portfolio to drive success in their business
- Support customers through the conversion of their business automation processes.
- Collaborate with systems administrators to research, plan, design, implement and support existing and emerging 0365 technologies
- Tracks projects and system incidents through to resolution via the support ticket tracking system and the various IT Logs
- Manage clients’ Office 365 and Microsoft Azure portal administration.
- Collaborate and supervise project team members to ensure timely delivery of all client commitments.
- Minimum of at least 2 years experience in Power Platform or Dynamics CRM.
- Experience in developing solutions within Power Platform (Power Apps Portals, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate, Power BI).
- Experience in using multiple OOTB Connectors with PowerApps and Power Automate, and ability to create custom connectors for PowerApps and Microsoft Automate.
- Experience in integrating Power BI Reports and dashboards into Power Apps is desirable.
- Experience with Power Apps integration with Azure API Apps, Azure Logic apps, Azure Functions and REST services is desirable.
- Experience developing solutions that span multiple Office365 services (e.g., SharePoint, Outlook, Excel, MSSQL, One Drive, etc.) is desirable.
- Strong understanding of the Security & Compliance aspects of M365
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision and in a virtual team environment
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work effectively work under pressure while managing conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Technical writing including documentation of procedures
- Preferred Microsoft Certifications: PL-200, PL-400, PL-600, PL-900
What You’ll Be A Part Of
Lai and Associates is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability or any other characteristic protected by local law.
We provide accommodation if required throughout our recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please let us know by emailing HR@laiandassociates.ca